Personal Loans Online
Is a wonderful wedding causing you wallet woes? You need instant cash to buy those irresistible bridesmaid shoes!
Last minute shopping can often drain your pocket, especially when it’s for big events. Often you will have little hope borrowing quick cash from friends or family who are already on a tight budget.
Breathe a sigh of relief with our effortless personal loans. You could borrow from anywhere in NZ. It is simple to get a fast personal loan, especially when you don’t have time to visit traditional lenders or to organise an overdraft. You can complete Cashwise’s easy online loan application from your mobile any place, any time. Our online service can save you from all of the paperwork hassle you usually get from other lenders. We advise you not to over borrow and to just ask for what you need.
How fast are our online payday loans?
It is simple and fast to submit a personal loan application through our Cashwise’s website and to provide us with your supporting documents. Our team is made up of experienced lenders which means you will be able to receive a prompt decision on your online payday loan application. If approved, your personal loan would be deposited directly in to your NZ bank account overnight.
Why Cashwise could be the best choice for you?
Our loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to provide us any security. Many New Zealanders prefer to apply for an online loan with us:
- Simple online application
- Fast Processing
- Responsible Lender
- Transparent fees and policies
- New Zealand registered online lender
Our service can save you from the hassle you would experience with other lenders. To make an application you should meet our basic eligibility criteria:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- You need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax);
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
If you are facing difficulties completing your online loan application or need more information on any of our services, you can call us on 0800 227 484 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Ready to get started?
Need more help?
Please contact us
See our FAQs
See answers to common questions on how to use our services
Questions? We'd love to chat!
We're online Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:15 pm