There have been a number of changes to the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003, which comes into effect beginning 1st May 2020. This is called the Credit Contracts Legislation Amendment Act 2019 (CCLAA).
A sample contract for our Loans setting out our standard contract terms can be found here.
During the application process you will be informed of the key details of your loan contract before you decide to accept or sign it.
The key details include;
- Your repayment dates & amounts
- Your right to cancel the loan
- How to make a complaint
- How to apply for unforeseen Financial Hardship
- Implications of non-payment and when assignment of wages may apply
- The responsibilities of a Guarantor (If applicable)
We believe in being 100% transparent with our clients and actively practice responsible lending.
If you require more information or clarification on any of the above topics, feel free to contact us so that we may further assist you.